Thursday 25 August 2011

INSPIRATIONFORTHEDAY






Top Left: 'Wounded Waves' Right:'Dweller's Pinnacle'
Bottom Left: 'Untitled (Landscape) Right: 'Untitled (Landscape)

I found these two great artists on the Society6 website, and just thought they were really quirky and inspiring. I also like the fact that all of these works are Fine Art prints on Cotton. 

Here is the description alongside them: 'Fine art print on bright white, matte, ultra smooth, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using an advanced digital dry ink method to ensure vibrant image quality.' 

I thought that they were pretty eye catching and the prints are a very affordable price too. 

Joseph Trotto - I'm intrigued by the graphical and linear quality of his work, I found the line construction and collage element really cool. More work here..

Tchmo - I like the use of colour, collage, and digital manipulation of the pictures. You get an overall sense of looking at a mountain scene, but also the vibrancy and correspondence of colours. I love this one, 'Untitled (Landscape) 20100401 in paticular. check out some more work here..

No comments:

Post a Comment