Thursday 5 July 2012

HUNGARIAN RHAPSODY

Apologies for the lack of posts recently..I have been in Budapest for a while, armed with my new camera and plenty of amazing things to photograph. I am going to be doing a series of posts on my Budapest adventures. The Hungarian culture is so different from ours, I find it a really inspiring place to be. 

The faded decadence, the crumbling architecture and sun bleached colours as well as the sheer history of the city are really fascinating. I hope I can show you why I managed to take over a 1000 photos during my stay. Definitely go if you have the chance. The language is extremely complicated, but nearly everyone speaks english, there is a thriving arts scene, copious amounts of films being filmed there, bars situated in ruins and the most colourful markets, there is no excuse not to go! Especially with flights for less than ninety pounds both ways. 



2 comments:

  1. Budapest is probably one of my favourite cities so it was lovely to see these pictures! It just has such a 'buzz' to it, don't you think? I can't wait to head back in September! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, its such a cool city. My sister lives there, so its always nice to go back, have fun when you go in September! x

      Delete